Adamantine Seal Tips
Tips for winning faster is go aggressively with any glade events that reward reputation, buy reputation from vendor.
I also a kind of manager who think “waiting time is wasting time”.
So I always rob the 1st trader who arrive on year 2.
- I don’t have amber to buy anything.
- I no yet start trade route.
- I can only buy something on maybe next 1 or 2 years anyway. I need to wait for amber income
- Amber can use to reroll blueprint, and it is needed to pay glade tax. Sorry, less reason to pay amber to trader.
- Year 5 or year 6, if the impatience is very low, and I already buy what I needed from vendor? Rob again! Extra impatience you said? I see reduce hostility mean better people resolve.
- Earned amber ? Buy needy stuff, then complex food, service item, or just tools to send crate.
- Only break open crate when the things inside is real helpful to you.
- I open glade fast, open first dangerous glade before year 2, maybe halfway or early during the storm.
- As for reputation generation, do not use service and complex food if your people cannot reach the generation threshold.
- Spending complex food and service item during storm just for extra resolve, is something I always avoid, unless is life and death situation. I rather sacrifice fuel 1st.
- Around 80% of storm, I start allow all service and complex food, for a “reputation rush” at the beginning of drizzle (this is usually around year 6 for spending all resource rush to win).