Tips to Beat Ibis
- Don’t spam QB, boss is pretty chill if you don’t QB for no reason.
- Pick enemy openings you’re comfortable exploiting.
- Stop firing for no reason, you’re just letting the boss move a lot with all that input reading. It will try to dodge or counter instead.
- Be patient enough to wait for your favored openings.
- Don’t be stubborn, use appropriate weapons. You rarely hit the enemy, so don’t go insisting on something that does little ACP dmg. Pick something that hits hard that you can fire on those short openings.
- If all else fails, go get the wheelchair and play with big guns.