If you’re struggling to find your prey; consider dedicating a considerable amount of time surveying the land.
Tips If You’re Struggling
- Interact with everything.
- By doing this, when you click on an animal icon on your map it will show you the discovered needs of your selected target. Making it easier for you to plan your hunt.
- Yes, plan your hunt.
- You’re going to actually have to hunt in this game.
- You’re going to have to think critically.
- You’re going to have to WALK very slowly, and SNEAK very slowly. You’re going to have to be constantly conscious of the wind direction and movement of the heards.
- You won’t be able to drive right up on them, jump out and quick scope them.
- You’re not going to have pretty unrealistic target highlights showing you exactly where your target is; you’re going to have to use your eyeballs.
- Jeeps stuck or broken? Interact with parking sign at lodge and summon a new one.
- Out of ammo? Interact with gun safe at lodge.
- Herds move at certain times of the day, just like in the real world.
- Hallelujah that we finally have a modern HUNTING game.