How to Solve the First Lightbulb Puzzle
Step-by-step instructions on how to proceed this puzzle:
There are just a few rules:
- Only bulbs left, right, below or above the numbers count, not diagonal.
- A lit bulb will turn all bulbs to the left, right, up or down yellow, until the end of the line or something in the way.
- Two lit bulbs in the same line, without an interruption between them, is not allowed. This will turn one of the bulbs red.
- It IS possible to turn a bulb yellow from more than one line.
- At the end all numbers must be green and all bulbs either white or yellow.
- Sometimes it helps to start from scratch – turn all bulbs off.
For this pattern, I would start with the left “3” and tick the bulb above, below and right of it, as in your screenshot.
Then I would lit the two dark bulbs around the top-left “2”, as in your screenshot.
As for the top right side: I would lit above, right and below the “3”, this should make “2” and “3” green.
I would tick on the bulb above the “1”.
And finally, as fillers, the bulbs in the lower right corner and below the left-lower black field.
Be the first to comment