Lily with an Y as there is a Lili later on the road.
Tips for Lily
- The main difficulty is the 5 combos of big yellow gems that need 8 smallers : avoid to use thoses one if you’re not able to do a 8 combos.
- You want a starting map with 5/6 yellow gems at least: I tried numerous times with less and it was only wasted time.
- Don’t start with the easy gems combo at the bottom: start at the top and learn how the gems fall around the blocked tiles… This way you will open more possibilities for combo.
- The dark gems are a pain in this map, as soon as you have 3, combo them to remove them.
- Use your shuffle wisely : if you cannot achieve your first combo of 8 yellow gems after the first one, you probably want to restart.
- Don’t forget that you can click on the last form of the gems to remove them from the board.
After Lily the rest of the game is a stroll in the park.