World in Conflict – Cheat Codes
In this quick guide, you can find the most common and useful cheat codes for the World in Conflict game. We will help you activate cheats and get the necessary items and / or abilities in the game.
How to Activate Cheats
Start the game with the -console command line parameter. While playing the game, press ~ to display the console window. Then, type one of the following below codes.
- CmdList – List all console commands.
- CameraFreedom – Free camera.
- UnlockAllMaps – Unlock all maps (campaign mode).
- WinGame – Automatically win current mission.
Tips & Tricks
- When playing armor, don’t bother with either light or medium tanks, they simply can’t take damage well. Some say you can pull off flanking maneuvers with a 2 medium and 2 heavy setup or something similar, but even using that against a squad of 3 or 4 enemy heavies will get you killed.
- Don’t horde for a nuke the whole game unless you feel like it to see a big explosion. Yes, it can kill alot of units, but there are better uses for TA. If you simply must nuke the commies/capitalists though, do it where they exit their main spawn area or simply over the spawn.
- Tankbusters. Easily the most effective TA for the price. Practice your timing and placement with these and you’ll be the bane of your enemy’s tank guys.
- Airdropped tanks/transports can make for a quick capture, but won’t hold points for long.
- Coordinate armor and anti aircraft, you’ll tear ass through the map.
- Don’t focus entirely on arty when playing support. Anti aircraft and repair tanks are the best units for support, artillery can be had with TA for cheap.