Console commands to help in the Task Force game.
How to Activate Console
To access the console, press the Tilde (~) key! On a keyboard, it’s typically to the left of the 1 key.
The following commands can be used by entering them into the console and pressing Enter.
- quit – Exits the game immediately.
- menu – Reconnects to the main menu after disconnecting from the current servers or lobby.
- restart – Resets the scoreboard, round count, and timer while restarting the current map. All competitors will remain with their current squads.
- players – Shows the Steam IDs of all players who are connected.
- kick [Steam ID] – Kick followed by a player’s Steam ID will remove that player from your lobby / server.
- ban [Steam ID] – Ban followed by a player’s steam ID will remove a player from your lobby / server.
- clear – Clears all text from your console.
- map [Name] – The map command will immediately change the current map and mode to the one entered.
- map khimik extraction
- map jazar demolition
- map pantaro respawn