After extensive testing, we have found that Maid Mansion runs best while in the Steam Deck’s Desktop mode. If you’re unfamiliar with how to get to it, like how I originally was until very recently, use the following steps.
Tips to Steam Deck
Steam Deck to Desktop Version
- Press the STEAM button on left side of your console’s front side.
- Select ‘Power.’
- Select ‘Switch to Desktop.’
- Steam Deck will now switch to the Desktop version.
- Select Maid Mansion from the Desktop and Launch.
- If Maid Mansion is NOT visible on the desktop, click on Steam Deck logo in bottom left of taskbar.
- Go to ‘Games’ and search for Maid Mansion.
Once Game has Launched
- Check Settings from Main Menu.
- Make sure game is in “Full Screen” mode under Display.
- Quit Game.
- Select “Return to Gaming Mode” from Desktop to switch back to normal gaming mode on the Steam Deck.