Tips to Beat the Game on Gladiator Difficulty
- You need to master blocking and movement.
- Armor will be important at around level 10.
- Prior to this, you will usually lack the stamina to put on a heavy armor.
- Because of that, just take a light armor at the beginning and buy one cheap piece at a time.
- A good Sword like a normal Daka will be much more important at the Start.
- At the beginning of a new run, you need to train for stamina and movement all the time.
- But only go all out training (6 Training gear) when you play a Many vs 1.
- For all other fights, I typically go for a 4 gear training.
Be the first to comment