This short guide explains how looting mechanic works with your items and slots.
Explanatory Guide to Lootboxes and Equip
- Items are treated separately.
- Every item slot has a maximum power level of 300.
- Every time you get a new item, the system will check if for that slot it is highest item level ever or not.
- If it is the highest, the server will save it.
- You can delete, destroy, trash, upgrade that item, the value wont be changed until you get an item that has higher level.
- So you dont have to equip anything, server side it is automatically done.
- When you got a new item, it will calculate your total power level from items, make an average of that value, than make a roll an add -5 to +10 that value.
- So if you average gear level is 200, the new item you get will be in 195 – 210 range.
Be the first to comment