This is our unofficial Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands guide. In this fast instruction, you’ll discover SHiFT codes. Some may be out of date (expired), but the majority are still functional.
SHiFT Codes List
The following is a list of SHiFT Codes that you should be able to use. Their expiry dates are either uncertain or far in the future.
Limited Time SHiFT Codes
- 5H533-9XT3T-FXWFZ-RJTTB-6FXKJ – 10 Skeleton Keys (Expires: Unknown)
- 3JF3T-H3ZKH-WKTWW-33TTB-THJJF – 1 Skeleton Key (Sep 29)
Permanent SHiFT Codes
- 5ZWTJ-XXBT3-FXWRZ-XJJJT-96XZ6 – 3 Skeleton Keys.
- W9CJT-5XJTB-RRKRS-FTJ3T-BTRKK – 3 Skeleton Keys.
- BTXT3-W3H6J-6CBCW-JBTJJ-XZW9F – 10 Skeleton Keys.
How to Redeem SHiFT Codes
These Shift codes unlock Skeleton Keys in Wonderlands, which may be used on the golden chest in the middle of Brighthoof but only once.
- You can redeem these Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands codes in the game or on the official website.
To redeem a Shift Code, go to the Social portion of the main menu or the pause menu in-game, then to the SHiFT tab, where you’ll find a ‘Code Redemption’ entry box. If you input the code without spaces, you’ll be able to access the related prize.