How can I solve this puzzle?
- The white 1s can never link up, so they are all single squares. Two of them are locked on empty, so they are surrounded by filled squares.
- The 3 dots is now locked in between filled squares and therefore must be filled as well.
- The 3 now has too many squares, but that’s not a problem if you link it up with the 6 of the same colour.
- The previous step almost completed that colour, so the remaining blue 6 has to be made of empty squares. You can fill the top right and bottom right squares to limit this area. As a bonus you can see which square needs to be filled to complete the 3-6 area.
- Finish up by filling the 1 on the top left.
Be the first to comment