Useful Tips for Rangers
As a ranger, you want to use skills and items that help you stay at range.
- You can use Piercing Shot to shoot through doors, allowing you to always start the fight at a distance.
- Shouting sometimes can be used to lure enemies too, but be very careful when doing that, it can attract multiple enemies that can overwhelm you.
- You can use Dash to stay away from the enemies or quickly escape a bad situation.
- You can bring a Net and immobilize enemies instead of fighting them in melee.
- Same thing with a Claw trap.
- Daggers require you to spend skill points before they get good. Without skills, daggers are often times an inferior backup weapon. Don’t use them just because you started with one – there are other weapons. Shield and axe is my favorite.
Here’s some ranger gameplay.