Tips for Newcomers
- Save at least one of every crop of you’re going the community center route.
- Buy a training rod for fishing.
- If you wanna try fishing, tap the mouse button rather than hold it down to make the fishing bar move more predictably. Tap slower to make the bar move down, tap faster to make it move up.
- Theres no need to rush so dont worry about it. Do what you want to do in a day.
- Dont worry about watering your crops on the third day of the game.
- Please get home on time to sleep or you will lose lots of your hard earned gold.
- You fish and forage while your parsnips are growing, spending the profit on more seeds, that you can water. Then you save up enough money to buy a chicken coop as that’ll provide some nice steady daily income. Then you’ll be wanting to mine and gather materials to make sprinklers so you don’t have to keep watering. At first money will be hard to come by and should go directly into making more money, but eventually you’ll have more money than you’ll need. But some of those big upgrades like the 2 million gold ability to teleport home costs you a lot.
- Then there are mods that improve the game or take out the less repetitive daily grind aspects. One I would recommend is Automate.
- Don’t be intimidated or disheartened by seeing other people’s farms – many have been developer over dozens of hours. Go at your own pace and do what you enjoy and the experience will be that much more enjoyable.
Be the first to comment