Here you can find useful tips for all battles in Death to Diplomacy mission.
Tips to Battles
- Stay out of melee as much longer as possible.
- Use the militia to focus on rats first as they will die quick then ghost. Don’t focus oathbounds if they have shields.
- Knight are very strong, especially when charging. They should rip off the ghost since you have same number of units in the stack.
- Don’t forget to use you spells to mitigate damage as much as possible.
- Also when you start put you militia back and wait for the rats to be close enough to deal full damage.
- Ranged units have 2 ranges. One is max range and one is ideal range. In ideal range, and if the unit didn’t move this turn, it will deal double damage!.
Note: Since they will have to reload for one turn it is better to wait for the double damage shot.