- I’ll start by saying that parry is easier than people would think: it doesn’t require strict timing. Sometimes I did find myself doing parries while being sure that I did press the button too much early.
- Another tip is use robert’s firecrackers: I feel like they’ve been nerfed compared to the first version of the game but they still can be pretty useful.
- Here it’s much more easier to skip enemies: as you sure noticed wolf is faster and more agile.
- Try always use stealth when you can.
- Practice with Hanbei: when I did his training I quickly got used to all bandits and all ashina’s soldiers’s moveset.
- Last but not least: unlock Mirikiri asap.
Hope this helps.