Erio’s Choice Puzzle Solution
I got the answer after piecing together from what’s written in the resentful memories portion in the cursed items.
- Canal: “Spirit name Toki, her father Jinkichi disappeared first followed by her mother Koma”
- Reed: “Spirit name Okoma who died after trying to clear her husbands name”
- Beech: “Spirit name Jinkichi”
- Taiko: No information, his resentful memory has no correlation to the rest, with it only really saying that he had a granddaughter, which you find out later was the Canal spirit.
- Light: Regrets the death of the young couple and their daughter. Implication of the family being the Beech(father), Reed(mother) and Canal(daughter).
From this information you can figure out that:
- Canal died after her father(Beech) and mother(Reed) went missing.
- Reed died after her husband(Beech) trying to clear his name.
- Beech died first of the family can be inferred from Canal’s and Reed’s stories.
- Light died last because he felt regrets over the others deaths.
- Taiko I don’t know for this one.
Gives you something like Taiko > Beech > Reed > Canal > Light in order of deaths and I just guessed that Taiko was first.
Additionally there’s another file named The Honjo Incident which depicts the chronological order that all the cursed spirits died in but I forgot when that unlocks because I read it after completing the game.
Be the first to comment