There are always cheat codes and console instructions if hard effort is not for you. We’ll demonstrate several Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord cheats to you so you can have a simpler and/or more enjoyable time playing the game.
How to Enable Cheats
- Head to your Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs folder.
- Inside, you should find the engine_config.txt file.
- Open it, then search for a line containing cheat_mode = 0 and change the value to 1.
- This should enable cheats and console commands.
All Mount & Blade II Cheats
- Ctrl + F4: In combat, knocks out an enemy.
- Ctrl + Alt + F4: Knocks out entire enemy army.
- Ctrl + H: Heals you to full health.
- Ctrl + Shift + H: Heals your horse to full health.
- Ctrl + F2: Knocks out one of your own soldiers.
- Ctrl + F3: Knocks out the player.
- Ctrl + Shift + F3: Knocks out your horse (if you’re sitting on it).
- Ctrl + A: On character screen, set all attributes to 10
- Ctrl + (1-6): On character screen, add 1 point to single attribute
- Ctrl + X: On clan screen, add 1000 Influence
- Ctrl + H: On party screen, add 1 troop to currently selected troop type
- Ctrl + Shift + H: On party screen, add 10 troops to currently selected troop type
- Ctrl + X: Give XP to currently selected troop type
- Ctrl + L: Automatically level up
- Ctrl + Left Click: Holding Ctrl while you left click teleports you anywhere on the map.
Money and Item Cheats
- CTRL + X: On inventory screen, add 1000 gold.
Be the first to comment