It’s an action-RPG where your sanity and fortitude are put to the test in a shattered world. Survival requires a high level of awareness, precision, and instincts from your adversaries. Take control of slain warriors, discover the whereabouts of secret temples of the faithful, and deal with fearsome opponents.
A high-resolution, detailed map that shows every item and chest and NPC in every location you visit.
Note: This awesome maps were created by AndresofAstora.
- Beating Hadern is not necessary for advancement, however, player is rewarded for doing so.
- Sester Genessa NPC is located in tower basement.
- Thestus NPC appears after obtaining your first gland.
- Twin-Sister NPC appears after purchasing Virtuous Cycle DLC.
- Frog Chests unlock after obtaining your first Gland (when mist is present). Thestus can toggle the mist in exchange for Glimpses.
Shrine of Ash
- Some doors are locked, and opened from the other side.
- Chest and Inscrption can be found on lower level of the Sanctum of Flame.
- Drink the Nektar to be transported to boss arena.
- Areas change slightly after defeating Imrod, the Unrepentant. (Areas blocked, more enemies, previously locked doors can be opened revealing shortcuts back to Fallgrim.
Crypt of Martyrs
- Door by second Genessa opens from the other side.
- There is a small drop into the Enslaved Grisha fight which you cannot return until defeating the end boss.
- This dungeon has hidden inscriptions (see legend). Hit the wall to reveal them and you’ll also receive a Glimpse of Wisdom.
- The dungeon changes slightly after defeating the end boss. On your way out, stick to the main stars up and you can find the following newly placed items:
x1 Remnant of Tar
x1 Congealed Tar
x1 Slurry of Tar
Seat of Infinity
- Activate the 3 Levers to access the Dim Gate.
- Warp points only have 1 destination and can be used either way.
- Lots of side nooks amongst the innumerable columns, most lead to nothing.
- Warp point with the shortest traverse distance can be reached by dropping below the main ground level.⠀
- This area is quite vertical, which was a challenge to design a top down view. There’s a spiraling accent which is very straight-forward, I didn’t map the whole thing because the only items are up top.
- You can see the faint blueprints of lower levels and how they fit together as a whole.
Dim Gate / Shifting Archives
- Chest with difficult drop. Recommend Eredrim Vessel (10/10 durability).
- Shifting Archives is the last big room. Drink the Nektar to challenge the Boss and the Gland will appear afterwards.
- Area will change on your way out. Warps are now in position.