Tips for Newbies
Tips and Tricks
- Play and learn strategies you can by really playing casually.
- You will as you play learn endless ways to get better.
- Losing is your best friend.
- Your getting trained what you learn from your losses will in term be your victory.
- If you trying to go to tournament and win the big one then you gonna have to pay to win.
- And if you going that route keep this in mind: around 30 years ago Magic franchise began and over 400,000 people play it.
- People been formulating decks for decades and have spent countless amounts of money
- With Magic the Gathering I have yet to find a game that has as much strategy depth.
- I win over 70 percent of my games and have thousands of hours in Magic the Gathering.
- Play daily as much as you can get all daily rewards completed, this how you get currency to get packs without hard earned cash. keep doing the daily tasks, learning by playing
- Building new decks. learning your decks. Playing and thinking of new synergies via your mind and that of other players you played against.