We love cheats, we love LEGO games! Do you love it too, as we do? If the answer is yes, then welcome to our LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga guide. This quick tutorial contains all the cheat codes.
- C-3PO (Holiday Special) – C3PHOHO
- Darth Vader (Holiday special) – WROSHYR
- D-O (Holiday special) – TIPYIPS
- Gonk Droid (Holiday Special) – LIFEDAY
- Poe Dameron (Holiday special) – KORDOKU
- Snap Wexley – SKYSAGA
- Chewbacca (Holiday special) – WOOKIEE
- Resistance Intersystem Transport Ship – SHUTTLE
- The Razor Crest – ARVALA7
Extra Codes (Optional Unlocks)
- Aayla Secure – KH7P320
- Admiral Holdo – XV4WND9
- Dengar – OKV7TLR
- Emperor Palpatine – SIDIOUS
- Grand Moff Tarkin – 3FCPPVX
- Nute Gunray – WBFE4GO
- Poggle the Lesser – Z55T8CQ
- Ratts Tyerell – GR2VBXF
How to Activate Codes
A code entering screen may be found in two places inside the game menus, allowing you to type in any of the Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga codes listed above.
- Open your Holoprojector (by pressing TAB), move to the Extras (last in the list) then follow the Enter Code prompt.
- Enter the Pause menu and select the key icon labelled Enter Code.
You’ll get a message if the code was entered correctly, confirming that it was accepted and disclosing what was unlocked. You’ll only need to enter each code once, as in past games, and it will permanently unlock the item or feature, as well as the option to enable or disable it through the menu.