Squad Tips to Co-op
- Short controlled bursts. Can save you from the recoil nightmare or your teammate if you accidentally shoot them.
- Map is your closest friend. Use it to know where your teammates and next points are.
- Know where your enemy comes from. Mostly indicated by the red icons on the map.
- Don’t run too much especially near objectives. Enemy can hear running and usually will start focusing that direction.
- If objective has to be defended. Stay there and hold it. Don’t go outside and rambo.
- You’ll block enemy from capturing it and you have the element of surprise if you stay in a small corner or room.
- Intimidate is a good and funny tool to let you hear the enemy but risks your position.
Know Your Enemy
- Insurgent bots have rugged, hastily put together like gear (Face covers, casual clothing etc.).
- Security bots wear rigid and organized gear (Military camo clothing like helmets etc., mostly green).
Hopefully this is somewhat helpful. Experience comes overtime and it gets automated.
Be the first to comment