Squad Tips to Co-op
- Short controlled bursts. Can save you from the recoil nightmare or your teammate if you accidentally shoot them.
- Map is your closest friend. Use it to know where your teammates and next points are.
- Know where your enemy comes from. Mostly indicated by the red icons on the map.
- Don’t run too much especially near objectives. Enemy can hear running and usually will start focusing that direction.
- If objective has to be defended. Stay there and hold it. Don’t go outside and rambo.
- You’ll block enemy from capturing it and you have the element of surprise if you stay in a small corner or room.
- Intimidate is a good and funny tool to let you hear the enemy but risks your position.
Know Your Enemy
- Insurgent bots have rugged, hastily put together like gear (Face covers, casual clothing etc.).
- Security bots wear rigid and organized gear (Military camo clothing like helmets etc., mostly green).
Hopefully this is somewhat helpful. Experience comes overtime and it gets automated.