All the keys and commands that I can locate are listed in this tutorial.
How to Enable Cheats
When in-game, press the ESC key to access the pause menu. Then, after pressing the Tilde Key [~], type the following code:
You ought to receive a brief notification about developer hotkeys.
Note: When you type the code, it won’t be displayed.
Dev Hotkeys (Cheats)
- F3: Gives all tools.
- F5: Money, money, money!
- F8: Makes most tools work way too well.
- F9: Complete the mission.
- (,): Changes language left.
- (.): Changes language right.
- Left Alt + Y: Enables no-clip mode.
- Left Alt + Z: Turns on time scale.
- Left Alt + J: Undocumented.
- ? (Slash): Tells you what potential purchasers want and think of your home.
- help: List all the commands.
- shotgun: Replaces your hammer with a shotgun.
- cut: Cuts and replaces all the grass on the lawn.
- hello: Prints “Is it me you looking for?”
- skillu: Give you all 9 perk points for each skill.
- lumos: Turns on all lights.
- nox: Turns off all lights.
- echo: Prints “echo”.
- noclip: Enables noclip.
- hideversion: Hides the extra debug text on the lower left corner.
- addMoneyToBankAccount: Money, money, money!
- confluence: Takes to to the confluence website with a (minimal) support guide for the game.
- quicksun: Makes day and night go fast.
- slowsun: Toggles time.
- realsun: Toggles real-time sun.
- stopsun: Makes it day all the time.
- reset: Resets you in front of the gate.
- highlights: Toggles highlights when hovering over an object.
- maps: Unlocks map missions.
- creative: Unlock all parts of creative missions.