My Game Is Now Stable! Here’s What I Did
There are posts regarding the Exploit protection method that seem to be working for some but not others.
It didn’t work for me but what did work was adding the other exe in the folder as well as the suggested one online.
So, If you haven’t seen the guides out there on what to do I’ll explain it here too:
Press the windows key and search for Exploit Protection, click “Programme settings”, click
“Add programme to customise”, click “Choose exact file path”.
Now go to:
- SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Hogwarts Legacy
Add HogwartsLegacy.exe to exploit protection. Scroll down until you see “Control flow guard (CFG)”. Tick the box for “Override system settings”, set the toggle to “Off”.
This alone didn’t do anything for my game but then I did the exact same thing to:
- SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Hogwarts Legacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64\HogwartsLegacy.exe
Now my game is performing so much better It’s honestly night and day! Hope this helps someone else.
Be the first to comment