How to make a POI without a faction (with a white name) in which you cannot add your own core (like Burial Chamber or Elders Tomb).
How to Make a POI
It’s not so complicated:
- Build your POI (with a core).
- When you are well and truly done, remove the core.
- The final step is to use the faction command to assign the structure to a non-player faction.
- Toggle the di command and use the the info panel while pointing at the structure to get its structure ID, and finally.
- Use faction entity <FactionAbbrev> <StructID> to assign it to some non-player faction.
Be the first to comment