Distance – Cheats
All official cheats for the game and their descriptions, as well as some achievements that unlock different things in-game.
Go to ‘options’ and navigate to ‘cheats’. Then enable what you need. But this will disable leaderboards and achievements.
- Campaign Plus – Enables all abilities in Campaigns (Achievement: Blast from the Past).
- Motorcycle Mode – Drive a two wheeled vehicle (Achievement: Better than Sliced Bread).
- Monster Truck – Bigger wheels make everything better (Achievement: Driving Ace).
- Sky Walker – Jump while in the air (Achievement: Grounded Departure).
- Film Noir – Adds a stylistic black and white filter to the screen (Achievement: Down But Not Out).
- Stylized Outlines – Increases saturation and adds bold outlines to objects (Achievement: Cheat the System).
- Super Boost – In case the car feels too slow (Achievement: Speed Runner).
- Max Damage – Magnifies visual damage from impacts (Achievement: Rampage).
- Bubble Car – Changes car visuals to a more rounded look (Achievement: Six Figures).
- Death Proof – You just can’t die (Achievement: Still Alive).
- Crab Friend – The grass is indeed greener (Achievement: The Other Side).
- Crown of the Elders – Royale with cheese (Achievement: Worthy).
Select achievements that unlock stuff:
- Pumpkin King – Break all pumpkins in Spooky Town (Reward: Encryptor Car).
- Adventurer – Finish the Adventure campaign (Reward: Archive Car).
- Gold Collector – Get Gold medals on all Adventure levels in Sprint (Reward: Halcyon Car).
- Vendor Bender – Find pieces from the past in Lost to Echoes (Reward: Interceptor Car).