This advice will help you to beat any level and the fourth actually step by step.
Tips and Tricks
- If a room have too much trap, avoid the room. It’s hard to focus on monsters and traps at the same time.
- Harpy are bugger, just attack on the good beat.
- Black bats are the same are red, except you can’t tempt the random. Go all in if you’re even distance away, else dig wall one time.
- Blademaster is annoying in tight room or with monsters, split him appart then kill it.
- Warlock, always kill them when every monsters is off-beat to avoid the free shot.
- Mage that confuse you: the confusion always last 4 beats, so in some case you can purposely get yourself confused and adapt.