I love this game. I realize it is difficult but that’s a big part of why I love it. It takes some physicality to beat it. I have seen many posts regarding the difficulty and wanted to offer some tips to defeat the first two levels.
Tips to Beat the First Two Levels
- Shoot first before taking cover after the Ready,set,Go” prompt. This allows you to clear the first set of enemies quickly.
- Shoot at more than one target on each “volley”. The more and faster you can take out in the first few shots reduces the amount of people shooting at you and the amount of crouching you have to do
- Not all cover options require you to crouch. Use walls where you can.
- Going down to one knee as opposed to crouching can often be just as effective depending on cover height.
- Use both hands on the pistol. It helps steady aim and once you find the sweet spot/hand position it really makes a difference.
- Consider playing on veteran. Rookie mode actually tries to help you aim but I found it actually threw my aim off. On veteran and hell mode you can trust the iron sights
- Drink water. This does get physical after all.
I have linked a couple vids below of me playing the first two levels. I played on hell mode but the tips should help with veteran and rookie just as well. Main difference in hell mode is there is actually limited ammo.
Level 1 Video
Level 2 Video
Be the first to comment