Each of the missions has a difficulty rating, like 4 or 6 or whatever. I’m wondering is there a way to see what the combat rating of my ship is? Like is my ship a 4 or a 6 or?
Mission Rating / Combat Rating
The price brackets are:
- 2,500,001- ~3,500,000
How to see your current status in-game or what your ship’s net worth is?
Hit the button to make your ship, than the hamburger, save your ship as a blueprint to make it easy to make again, give it a name etc.
Than select the ship, edit, and hit load blueprint, it will tell you how many materials and cost of the ship
I use this to tell where my ship is at, however you may need to select a smaller ship, have a second to let you know accurately.
If you try on your main ship it may say 0 because you already have all the parts needed. I have a second smaller ship I highlight when doing this.
More Cheats / Guides
- Cosmoteer: Starship Architect & Commander – How to Disable Enemy Ship
- Cosmoteer: Starship Architect & Commander – How to Add a Second Ship
- Cosmoteer: Starship Architect & Commander – Tips for Ship Design
- Cosmoteer: Starship Architect & Commander – How to Share Designs in The Workshop
- Cosmoteer: Starship Architect & Commander – Fastest Ways to Get Large Amounts of Tristeel