How to Climb and Mantle Over an Edge
- Grab edge or surface with both hands.
- Push your hands down to lift your body up.
- Crouch so your legs are tucked underneath you. Hold your crouch.
- Push your hands backwards to move your body forward and over the edge. You’ll notice your body move when your feet rest on the platform.
- Once over the ledge, release your grip.
- Release crouch and stand up.
This is one of the more tricky maneuvers in Boneworks / Bonelab. It takes practice to find the sweet spot to release your grip. Once you get the positioning down, it’s second nature.